Friday, January 25, 2008

Framed

Framed


Making a picture frame is pretty easy. Depending on the style you're looking for. Some frames look great without any decoration at all, and some need a little something to fit in. When you go to the store to buy a frame, you're looking at spending quite a bit of money. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time being separated from my money. Especially if I don't think the thing I'm buying is worth the price tag.


My husband and I are avid recyclers. We have an unspoken rule; if we can make it, we don't buy it! We needed picture frames in our new house, so instead of buying them, we made them. Now all the frames in our house match. Here is one of the frames we made. All you need is; scrap wood, a router, sand paper, and wood stain.
Use your imagination, and skies the limit!

No comments: