Friday, February 8, 2008

Framed Tray

Framed Tray
If you're like me, then you're always on the lookout for great gift ideas to make for your friends and family. I have tried to put together some of the better ideas in this blog. The following idea is one of my favorites!
Have you ever been to a yard sale and come across a great picture frame? Wanting to buy it, but not knowing what to do with it, you pass it by. Don't! I have a great project that will turn that simple frame into a wonderful functional piece of furniture.
Take the picture frame (a large one works best) add the picture of your choice, it can be of family, nature, abstract, any thing you want. Add legs to each corner (on the back of the frame), Put handles on both sides of the shorter ends of the frame. Varnish it and now you have a great new serving tray. I love mine!

No comments: