Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recycled Liquor Cabinet

Recycled Liquor Cabinet




This is just part one of the bar that my husband and I made last summer.


When we moved into our house 4 years ago, we always wanted to turn one of the out buildings we have into a great reck room. Our idea is to take the building directly behind our house and make it "The Dragons Lair". The arbor that we made is on the outside of the building I'm talking about.

Well, to continue, my husband and I decided that every great reck room needs a bar. Since we are crafters, and have almost every tool known to man, we knew that the right bar for us would have to be one that we made ourselves.


This picture is of the Liquor Cabinet that we put under it. (please excuse the dust in the picture)
We made the whole thing out of recycled wood. The lock on it spins and you can either leave it locked or keep it unlocked. We keep it locked because we have kids. This picture is just the raw wood, we have since stained the whole thing, I will post more of this bar at a later date.

No comments: