Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grand Opening Of Our Store!



Welcome All!
I am very proud to announce that I have finally finished building my store. We are now open for business. I'm sure there will be a few growing pains in the beginning, but I am confident that we will succeed.
Please take the time to pay us a visit. We specialize in handcrafted and unique gifts. Most of our products are one of a kind creations.
We offer a wide variety of items such as Clocks, Jewelry, Picture Frames, Etched Mirrors, Wood Burning, and a variety of Holiday items.
As our blog mentions more than once, we use reclaimed materials whenever possible.
Feel free to offer your feed back, good or bad, we would appreciate your comments.
We will be adding new products all the time, so don't forget to bookmark and return for all your unique gift needs.

No comments: