Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Carousel on the Round Table

Carousel on the Round Table


My Mother-in-Law gave my husband and I an old round coffee table. We used the table for a couple of years before finally getting a new one. The problem was, there was nothing wrong with the table. Sure there were scratches and it looked like it came out of a Disco Club, but structurally, there were no issues.

I have a passion for Carousel Horses (Duh...Carouselshell). I look for reasons to have them around me. It was a no brainer when it came to what I was going to do to that old table.

My Husband removed the legs, and I drew a giant Carousel Horse. We glued the picture to the table top and began to Mosaic the picture with old plates and tiles. We hung the finished product on our workshop door, that's where it remains today. I Love it.

No comments: