Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Sending You a Box of Love!

I'm Sending You a Box of Love!
Every now-and-then, I have the need for a small gift idea. Maybe it's for the woman I work with, or the child down th street, either way it's always useful to be able to come up with an idea in a short perid of time.
This idea is not my on, but I came across it years ago and have used it many times.
Wrap a small empty box with nice wrapping paper (mine is only about 1"x1"), spare no expense in the decoration.
add a small card with the message saying something like ..."i'm sending you my love..."
Here's what mine says:
In this box,
wrapped so tightly.
There's a wonderful gift,
so don't take it lightly.
What's in the box,
is so special, you see.
Because it's just for you,
and it's only from me.
I was given a sign,
sent from above.
And that sign told me,
that you could use some love.
I made the poem myself. You can use it in yours or make one of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to share a great Mother's Day gift idea with you. I found a great website http://www.premiumpearl.com/
I think moms would love getting pearls as a gift.
You should check them out!