Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Coffee Drinker Craft Project

Coffee Drinker Craft Project
If you're like me, then you enjoy a cup or two of coffee in the morning. I personally like to put some non-dairy creamer in mine. The problem is... I am always going through the containers of creamer, wondering what to do with the empty plastic. Heres an Idea I tried a couple of years ago for Christmas.
Take the lable off the container and prime it. You may need to rough up the surface to get the paint to stick. Once the primer is dry, paint it again, this time use white paint and then add some glitter to give it alittle shine. Add some eyes, a carrot nose, and a mouth. Wrap a piece of material around the "Neck" for a scarf, add a couple of scraps for patches. You now have a great snowman. I glued mine to a plate and added candy. It was a big hit!!!

No comments: