Friday, April 4, 2008

Cat Pan Replacement

Cat Pan Replacement
I was watching HGTV last weekend, and they had a great idea that I just had to pass on! Keep in mind that this is NOT my idea. However it was so great that I had to pass it on to everyone that I could.
The show I was watching was the one with Joan Stephen, they do a segment on recycled things. The guy was showing a cat pan. The thing is that he took an old end table with two drawers. The top drawer he took out the drawer and just left the front (he glued it back on) The bottom drawer he put a cat pan in it, cutting the top so it fits. On the side of the end table, he cut a hole and put a curtin over it (for privacy and smell control). This cat pan looked like an end table. You wouldn't even know what it was if someone hadn't told you.
I love this idea, even though I don't have a cat.

No comments: