Monday, March 17, 2008

Silver Necklace


Silver Necklace


A couple of years ago, I was really into jewelry making. I would spend hours working on my latest creation. The wonderful part about beading is that there are almost always beads left over. I had this idea one day while looking through my spare beads. I've made this style of necklace before, however I don't usually use expensive beads, it keeps the sale cost down, in this necklace, I went for it. This necklace is a mix of silver beads and some scrap beads I had laying around. I hope you like it. It's pretty easy to make, just use mine as a reference. You should be able to look at it and come up with one of your own without a pattern.

Just as a small note: It is nearly impossible to make a necklace look good in a picture (unless you're a professional). This necklace looks much better in person, and the way that it lays on the chest is so nice. It's one of my favorites.

No comments: